I SHE WE

                             ON DEC 8 2018

She is hot 
And I am cool
That's the difference between we fools.

We are fool, we are dull
Otherwise, how could we express our love?

Love is our life and life is within our love
There's no one to interrupt but someone to judge.

Judge, if we are dating on resto and park.
Cause, the shrewd thought is sharp.

Sharp like a shark fin
That's why they keep twisting and turning our feelings.
Feelings which is incomprehensible
Feelings which is interior,
Hence they are unable to shatter our goal.

Our goal of meeting in the park.
Our goal of holding hands on the street.
Our goal of lying to our DAD and MOM.
Our goal of escaping from home.
Our goal of having a living relationship.
Our goal of rolling on each other.
Our goal of making cricket team. 

Team that won't fight for the country
Rather make the history of our love.
Love which had started before them and hasn't end after them.

Cause they are the kids and don't know real things.
Things like how we met and achieved our goal.

The goal we achieved doesn't exist anymore, it passed
Now the goal is to make love throughout our last.

Our both hands are shaking, it's not because we are hot and cool 
But it is a sign of our degraded youth.

We cannot stand on our feet anymore, It's not because we desire to sleep
But we are lagged by time.

Our eyes are sinking and sinking day by day
Because it's our frontal bone coming further and further.

But our sense of smell is strong, We are able to sense the smell of medicine. The hot gal can also smell the plastic pipe attach to her nostrils.











That was the time we used to hear the song of birds, the wave of leaf and drop of water.
Now we only hear heartbeats of each other.
It sounds like a roar of lion and rumbling of the monster.

That was the time when our children used to be around us in 24/7.
Now I only see their pictures on the wall at different levels.

As per my relatives, the younger one married in abroad without the blessing and devote.
Just by kissing the witch in a fairy dress.

Though I am old, my minds wonder lots of things 
Is that our children, I hoped to make our history?
Am I the person who played lots of girls and now can't handle one skinny thin, fading women?
Is this me, crawling down unless I had a medicine?

I sometimes stare at the corner and yell "Hey man, this is what you want huh, Is this is a way to treat your creature?? go to hell, you dumbass."
and the fading women murmur" K J PAYO TEI BOLNU HUNXA"
Me "tah chup, jamalauney xito uotha vaney ko tera bajey harlai. "
She  " Everything is planned, buda."
Me "Marney belama k English boley ki, Sarir vari pipe lagayara baseki xey aaja bolxey."
She " Afuchai k pagal jasto karako ni, my foot,huuh." 

            she turned her ass, I smiled. She is my everything and I believed that God exists, for me, it is in her, otherwise, I had committed suicide with my ceremony thread.

Now it has been a year of her death. She died at the age of 84. In every 365 days, she called me saying " Here is the similar park as there, we can again start our story. We can have a living relation but this time I don't want cricket team besides a cutie pie. I cannot find parlor here, bring my beauty kit with you."
I gave a blush with my pale yellow gum, " yo kt ko jaat "
She " here your cigarette brand lacks, so take that into concern."

I woke up with the wet pillow.

                                           
                                       ON DEC 8 2083
I am flying in the sky, nope I am not having flight neither gain wings. But I am happy in the sense that I will meet my love. I wish I could be in the same city, where my beloved lives. I don't have money and cant afford to travel neither I am dressed. Hope these two guys, flying this boat would lend me some clothes. OK BYE BYE, now it's time for the main entrance to the cloudy world and beginning of my story.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUTH IS FAKE IS TRUTH

THE RIVER